Gray iron castings
Gray cast iron is a relatively inexpensive cast iron material with good casting properties and machining performance. It is widely used in various mechanical parts such as frames, boxes, and shells. The graphite inside gray cast iron is distributed in flakes. Graphite is prone to stress concentration, so gray cast iron has low strength, plasticity and toughness, but has excellent shock absorption, low notch sensitivity and wear resistance.
- Green sand process—for small and medium size parts with low dimension requirement. (CT11-CT14, 0.2-200kg).
- Resin sand process—for medium and large size parts with high dimension requirement. (CT10-CT11, 100kg-3000kg).
- Shell molding process— for small and medium size parts with stirct dimension requirement. (CT7-CT9, ≤50kg).
- Lost foam process—for small and medium size parts with complex structure. (CT7-CT9, ≤100kg).
- Vacuum process — for medium and large parts with great surface roughness. (CT7-CT9, ≤10000kg).
As a global metal parts supplier, Jianheng Metal applies industry specifications from various countries in the world to ensure that the metal parts it supplies meet customers’ local standards. The following are the main industry standards to be complied with: ISO185, GB / T 9439, DIN_EN_1561, DIN_EN_1691, BS 1254, JIS G5501 and ASTM A48. The main materials that can be produced are as follows:
185/JL/150, 185/JL/200, 185/JL/225, 185/JL/250, 185/JL/275, 185/JL/300
HT150, HT200, HT225, HT250, HT275, HT300
EN-GJL-150, EN-GJL-200, EN-GJL-250, EN-GJL-300
GG-15, GG-20, GG-25, GG-30
150, 180, 200, 220, 250, 300
FC150, FC200, FC250, FC300
No.20, No.25, No30, No.35, No.40, No.45, N0.50
Typical products and applications:
♦ Municipal products ♦ Mechanical parts ♦ Agricultural machinery
♦ Architecture ♦ Energy field ♦ Cookware