Ductile iron castings
Ductile iron is a high-strength cast iron material with excellent total performance. It is often used for some parts with complex forces and high requirements for strength, toughness and wear resistance. It is a widely used cast iron material. Ductile iron materials have excellent mechanical properties, especially high plasticity and toughness. They are often used in crankshafts, camshafts, valves and other products, and have a wide range of requirements in the industrial field.
- Green sand process—for small and medium size parts with low dimension requirement. (CT11-CT14, 0.2-200kg).
- Resin sand process—for medium and large size parts with high dimension requirement. (CT10-CT11, 50kg-3000kg).
- Shell molding process— for small and medium size parts with stirct dimension requirement. (CT7-CT9, ≤50kg).
- Lost foam process—for small and medium size parts with complex structure. (CT7-CT9, ≤100kg).
- Vacuum process — for medium and large parts with great surface roughness. (CT7-CT9, ≤10000kg).
As a global metal parts supplier, Jianheng Metal applies industry specifications from various countries in the world to ensure that the metal parts it supplies meet customers’ local standards. The following are the main nodular cast iron industry specifications: ISO1083, GB/T 1348, DIN_EN_1563, BS_2789, JIS 5502, ASTM A536 The main materials that can be produced are as follows:
JS/400-18, JS/400-15, JS/450-10, JS/500-7, JS/550-5, JS/600-3, JS/700-2
QT400-18, QT400-15, QT450-10, QT500-7, QT550-5, QT600-3, QT700-2
GGG-40, GGG-50, GGG-60, GGG-70
400/18, 420/12, 450/10, 500/7, 600/3, 700/2
FCD 400-18, FCD 400-15, FCD 450-10, FCD 500-7, FCD 550-5, FCD 600-3, FCD 700-2
60-40-18, 65-45-12, 80-55-06, 100-70-03, 120-90-02
According requirements, we will carry out the following inspections on the products:
- Component inspection: CSi analyzer, CS analyzer, spectrometer, Metallographic microscope.
- Dimension inspection: Manual gauging, CMM, 3D scanner.
- Mechanical performance inspection: Tensile test, impact test, hardness test.
- Non-destructive inspection: Magnetic particle test, penetrant test, ultrosonic test.